Welcome to our Nephrotic Syndrome Community which is comprised of people like yourself who have Nephrotic Syndrome or know a loved one with this condition. We’re an extremely supportive group of people whose common goal is to learn about Nephrotic Syndrome, as we deal with our health helping others.
Here are a few suggestions for making the most of your visits:
1) Be sure to check out the "Health Pages." The link is in the upper right hand corner of your screen. “Health Pages” address topics relevant to Nephrotic Syndrome such as FAQ's, etc.
2) Please JOIN the community & you'll receive DAILY UPDATES of the MSK Community's Activity! But, be sure you go to
- My Medhelp - Account Settings - Preferences & click on the e-mail option to receive updates.
Another way is to "WATCH THIS FORUM" which you click on located on upper right hand side of the Community's page. You can also WATCH A DISCUSSION by clicking on "Watch This Discussion" located on the upper right hand of the Community page when you are looking at a thread. Watchlisted & Community Posts will be sent to your e-mail.
Once you have had a chance to look around, why not create a profile and tell us a little about yourself? Your profile can be as simple or as complex as you like. In any event, you will meet people from around the globe! You will have the opportunity to learn from others who share your concerns.
3) Consider posting on a current thread or starting one of your own. Don’t worry - you’ll get the hang of it very quickly. You’ll find that you will want to come back often to check up on your new friends. If you’ve got something on your mind, please don’t be shy. We are all here to learn.
4) Get acquainted with other members. There are several ways to “Add a Friend” but one of the easiest is to scroll over the member’s name and click on “Add a Friend”.
5) Consider keeping a journal. Your journal can be private, public, or available only to those people you have added as a friend. Journals are a great way to share your story, frustrations, experiences, history, etc. You will probably find there are others who can relate to your story.
6) Want to speak privately to another member? Send a private message (PM) by scrolling over the member’s name and clicking on “Send Message”.
7) Only have a minute and want to welcome a member, or send good luck wishes? Scroll over the member’s name and click on “Send a Note.” Unlike PMs, everyone can view “Notes”.
8) Once you’ve created a profile, click on “My MedHelp” and on the left had application panel, check out the many great trackers: kidney, water consumption, mood and Pain Ttrackers, apps, notes, message, photos, journals, etc. We have wonderful Kidney, Water Consumption and GI trackers! http://www.medhelp.org/health_tools?personal_page_id=862112
We are so glad you are here! We would love to have you join our community! Pull up a chair, get comfortable and get ready to meet a great bunch of people! People JUST LIKE YOU .. and remember TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
We invite our current members to welcome our new members! Leave a little message of welcome and a little information about how this forum and community has helped you through your journey...
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.