Nephrotic Syndrome Community
high trace of proein in urine

WELCOME TO THE NEPHROTIC SYNDROME COMMUNITY: This is a patient-to-patient support community where you can find others who share your interest in Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome. The mission of this community is to provide a place for patients and their loved ones to share the best information and support possible.

high trace of proein in urine

i have had a uti since june of this year that with treatment will not go away. and now im having problems with my arms, hands, legs, feet, and face swelling. i have a high trace of protein in my urine. the amount of protein is 300. i am also having problems with my legs a hands going to sleep. what do you think is wrong with me?
Hi, proteinuria is quite suggestive of renal compromise which could be related with glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, chronic kidney disease etc. Main defect lies in filtration process of kidneys. Do you have history of diabetes or hypertension? Please do consult nephrologist and get yourself investigated.

Salt restriction, Diuretics, ACE inhibitors are usually given for the treatment. For more information visit http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic3048.htm
.Good day....I'm new here hope you can help me in my problem.....Last 2 weeks I make urinalysis and I found out I have many pus cells....then protein +1 , RBC is 8-10, alkaline....after that i drink lots of water and taking medication ciprofloxacine 500mg tablet for 12 hours x 5  days ..after 2 days of taking antibiotic the urinalysis result was pus 8-10, protein +1 RBC 40-50,alkaline, ....then I drink cranberry juice and lots of water.....after a week the result was 8-12 then, RBC 40-50, protein+3 then acidic.....I was worried so I myself ask to make BUN and creatinine and found out both normal......but I'm so worried on my health..any advice?? thanks.....about the RBC maybe because my menses?? .
do you have high lipids (high LDL, high HDL, High blood glucose etc.,)? If you do, you need to agressive to control those first
they say the larget and busiest forum.  my foot u have posted this problem about two years ago. and there is no point in suggesting u some thing right now.probably u already have got better.    just want to hear from u.if u still have something u want to ask  m all ears.