Neurology / Neurosurgery Expert Forum
18 yrs old uncontrolled muscle twitches/loss of memory and pain

This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

for the past year ive been having these sudden sharp pains on the left side of my brain and they only last about 3 to 5 seconds, i have also been expiriencing a very intense form of spacing out you could say at one point i forget how to use things like a fork or pressing buttons to the remote control, i also have alot of muscle twitches on my legs face and hands my brain feels stuffy after i get a headache my mom tells me it will pass but ive had this since i was 16  im 18 now and it only seems to get worse. i also have trouble speaking sometimes i forget how to pronounce words. i read almost everyday i used to have a 3.7 gpa and i graduated with 3.0 i cant hold on to information as good i used to anymore what could it be ? sometimes i have little black spots with like a white outline in my vision and when that happens i feel pressure on my forhead in the area between my eyes and after the spots go away i feel really tired like i need a nap. i have gone to the doc but he doesnt want to give me an mri. i go to a farmworkers clinic and referals are hard to get ive changed my diet and activity level but like i said it only seems to get worse there are times when i wake up feeling like someone punched me in my neck. there has been times when i wake up from a nap and not know where i am i freak out because i dont recognize my own room. at first i thought it was just stress but no this has been going on for 2 yrs already and its really scaring me it just all of a sudden started happening. my mom says i look lost sometimes and i feel like that sometimes i will start walking towards the kitchen, my room and its happened on the street ! i stop midway cause i forget where i was going or why i was walking in the first place. its like im going from 18 to 70 i dont know what to do ....