Neurology / Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Bad Bruising/caused by itching upper letg
About This Forum:

This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bad Bruising/caused by itching upper letg

Hello for the last few years I have had a weird burning pain on my upper legs and it gets really itchy following the pain and I scratch it and it bruises the bruise was big enough to cover the whole upper leg, and its sore afterwards and warm. I went to the hospital the doctor told me I must have hit something I told him I didn't so than he figured it may be a blot clot so they give me two needles in my stomach of what I am not sure of. But again I have it and Im wondering if anyone may no what this is? I have had it off and on it drives me crazy the bruise is not a normal one it has a weird color and two red almost look like scratches on it but isn't if anyone can please help me out that would be great.
Thanks
Tags: bruising