Neurology / Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Spinal Cord Tumor
About This Forum:

This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Spinal Cord Tumor

Hi.  I was curious about symptoms of a spinal cord tumor and I am afraid I have them.  I have been having bad back pain in the middle of the night that wakes me up and it hurts to turn over.  I have it when I first wake up and then it goes away.  I only feel it in the day if I stretch my back.  I read online that this is the number one symptom of a spinal cord tumor.  This has been going on for two months and I haven't done any activity to strain it.  My pscyhiatrist, althought he is not a neurologist, said a tumor would be painless.  So at this point I don't know who to believe and I would like your thoughts.  Also, I haven't expereinced any other symptoms such as numbness, etc. Thanks.