Neurology / Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Tingling up and down Spine, with sick feeling all over
About This Forum:

This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Tingling up and down Spine, with sick feeling all over

Hello, I am quite scared and can not get in to see the nerologist that I have been refered to until July 22. I have a history of undiagnosed food allergys (allergies) and/or Celiac disease but was finally diagnosed after 2 years of suffering greatly 2 years ago. I felt great for a year or so then the dizzyness (room shifting sensation) and tingling up and down the spine start coming about 3 months ago. I started feeling a tingling sensation down my spine and in my lower back, left arm, and terrible neck and shoulder tightness and pain. Recently it has progressed and it feels like someone is pressing on the back of my neck right under the skull and occassional sensations as if the room shifts abruptly when oviously its not moving. I also have terrible jaw pain on the right side of my face and jaw (TMJ) like paid. I am only 30 years old and have had a very rough 4 years with all of these health problems, I just had my first child last July, could lifting her have caused this? During my bout of untreated allergies to wheat, milk and eggs...I had a bone scan that showed Osteopenia, could that have cuased the stenosis? I have never had any trauma that I know of aside from a minor car accident. I was fine 3 years ago, now the food allergies (multiple) now this...

Here is what the MRI stated:  Brain- 3 non-specific white spots (focci?) abnormal white matter signal, which could be caused by migranes (migraines), trauma, inflamation (inflammation), and fluid was seen.

Neck: Stenosis, narrow cannel, Osteoscites (outgrowth) C3-C4-C6

I am terrified and dont want to feel this way anymore and I am unsure why all if this is happening. Any causes or info you can give me is greatly appriciated. Also, I hate taking any kind of perscription medication as I am very sensitive to everything, so I dont know what treatment options I even have. Any info on this surgury is welcomed also. What could cause the tingling in my spine, a disease, pinched nerve???