C7 burst fracture
Hi Dr. I am at 25,recently i was met with a car accident and had a surgery for C7 burst fracture and here are my MRI details: burst fracture of right lamina,?right transverse process,spinus process.Retropulsion of posterior fragment with narrowing of spinal canal/lateral recesses dimensions leading to compression of thecal sac,spinal cord and obliteration of right lateral recess/neural formina leading to compression of right existing root.Diffuse Contusion of posterior paraspinal soft tissues at c6,c7.Bilateral facetal joints are normal.

Please lemme know the recovery time and normal activity resuming time for this fracture after surgery.Can I become an actual normal person in life?If so how much time will takes to heal?
Thank you for your question again. In short, your report suggests that you have a disc bulge at cervical area and if we clinically correlate this, it could be the prime reason of your painful symptoms/irritating the nerve roots. I hope that laminectomy (surgery for such disc herniation) may be a good option to provide relieve in your symptoms. Further referral to a physiotherapist for spinal exercises could be beneficial and may prevent recurrence of symptoms. Hope this helps. Take Care & Stay Healthy!!!

Thanks Anurag! also please lemme know the recovery time and normal activity resuming time for this fracture after surgery.Can I become an actual normal person in life?If so how much time will takes to heal?