Post concussive syndrome and successive brain trauma
Since I was struck in head 3 months ago in a strange accident involving hydraulic lift on van, I've been experiencing symptoms of Post Concussive Syndrome.
ongoing Headache; insomnia; photophobia and other sensitivity esp. to smells and also to medications; problems w/ cognition-thinking, problems solving, "finding" words" esp. when writing, short term memory, and more...
  I realize many symptoms can & do overlap in other conditions; this is one of many concussions I've sustained in past 10 years, since  I was hit by a car while crossing street,  
   but it is affecting me more profoundly  than any of the prior head injuries/concussions.
    Most info I've found focus on Post Concussiv e syndrome in children/teens and athletes. The injuries I've sustained in between the first accident and last have been relatively minor-- but concern w/ cumulative affects of successive repeated trauma to head/brain.  

Is there viable treament for post concussive syndrome??
I read that neurofeedback can help.