Recieved MRI Report of My Cerical Spine...Could use help interpreting it...
1. Multilevel Degenerative Disc Disease and Uncovertebral and Facet Hypertrophy as Delineated Level by Level Above.
2. At C4-5, In the setting of the Diffuse Disc Buldging, there is a Right Posterior Paracentral Disc Protrusion Mildly
Impressing The Cord without Alteration in Cord Signal to Suggest Compressive Myelopathy.
3. There is a Diffuse Disc Bulding at C3-4, C5-6 & C6-7 Most Significantly...
Any help understanding this would be Greatly appreciated....Didn't want to Write the full report so just did the Impression...Thanks
The report describes:
1. Degenerative intervertebral disc disease present at multiple vertebral levels.
2. At C4/ C5 there is an intervertebral disc protrusion causing mild impression on the spinal cord.
3. There are diffuse intervertebral disc buldges at C3/ C4, C5/ C6 & C6/ C7 levels.
Hope this is helpful.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.