hynagogic hypersynchrony in adult - What does it mean?
How common is this in adults?  And what does it mean that I have this?  As a 37 year old female, this just showed up in a sleep study.  I have one neurologist telling me it could mean I'm having seizures that I don't know I'm having and that I should get an EEG done.  I have another one telling me that it just means that I have benign abnormal EEG activity and that even if I get the EEG done it will just confirm that I have this activity but not that I'm having seizures.  I have not had any seizures to my knowledge.  I'm trying to figure out whether I should get the EEG done or not.  In trying to look up information on the web it is all about children and I can't find any pertinent information for me.  Can you help?  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Hypnagogic hypersynchrony is a well-recognized normal variant of drowsiness in children aged 3 months to 13 years. This is paroxysmal bursts (3-5 Hz) of high-voltage (as high as 350 µV) sinusoidal waves. An epileptic pattern has sharp waves or spikes. To clear doubts, you can have an EEG done.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.