Neurology Community
leg muscle pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

leg muscle pain

I have had severe muscle pain in my legs twice now. I cannot walk or stand on them during these times.I just lay in bed and scream into my pillow. It starts in my feet and moves up my leg then the other leg starts. It's very painful. I have an appointment this week with my Dr. Has anyone had any experience with this.

Thanks Debi
Hello.

This may be a vascular pain. Please check for the blood circulation in the limbs. DO you get the pain when you raise the legs above the ground while sleeping?

A second possibility should be that of neuropathic pain. Did you have any spine issues?

Regards
I Am experiencing pain in my legs mainly both and more painfull in the top region but i have lower back pain and pain in my arms its been for three weeks now after getting over phneumia and taking a course of antibiotics but ive just gotten worse and the pain is so painfull does anyone else have same symtoms (symptoms) ?