Neurology Community
question for tingling please.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

question for tingling please.

3 years a go I have bean knocked down by a car, that left me with neck, shoulder, face, and ear tingling, and sum time numbness,  I cant sleep on my left  side, the proble is on the right side, the situation seems to me getting worse, would appreciate any advice
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The most probable cause for the tingling is neuropathy, a disorder of the nerves. Most common cause is diabetes. This happens with metabolic disorders, vitamin deficiencies, infections and traumatic injuries. The injury could have caused your symptoms. The tingling needs proper evaluation by your GP, please consult him for a neurological assessment.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.