Neurology Community
11 year old son seizures, cyst???

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

11 year old son seizures, cyst???

I have writen before in regards to my 11 year old son and the MRI locating a cyst in his brain.  in Dec. 2007 he fainted at sixth grade camp, had a time loss of 20 minutes and according to several children was not making any sense. Nevertheless, he has an appointment with a neurologist on the 6th of March however we have been experiencing some severe behavioral changes. He has had episodes of anger in that he has stated, after they abruptly end, that he did not know what came over him. Most recently, he has been suspended from school for 3 days.  He is a 3.5 GPA student in GATE classes all his life and has NEVER been in trouble. He states that he was feeling extremely hyper and had an excited feeling, apparently another boy pushed my son while he was excited and my son fell into another boy.  My son was suspended for hurting the other boy that he fell into and for acting angry & aggressive. The principal stated that he has several witnesses that said my son punched walls and was acting very angry.  The students also said that he pushed another child out of his way. My son has stated to me that he did not do that and that he just feeling hyper and was jumping and just touched the child he pushed on accident after which another child pushed my son into another child whom got hurt. It is impossible for me to believe that my son would be aggressive for ANY reason and my son maintains that none of the things the other children say happened, happened.  I am so confused as he is a good child and not one of his teachers would say that he is an aggressive, uncontrollable, violent child.
It feels as though since he fainted (which the DR. thinks it was a possible psycho motor seizure) he has had MAJOR behavioral changes.  I asked my son if he remembers the incident and he states that he thinks that he remembers everything and that he did not punch walls or act aggressive however other people say this happened.  What is a pychomotor seizure and could this be one? Does one have feelings of hyperness/excitedness or anything else that would indicate that this was seizure? Is it possible that my son thinks that he did one thing but actually did another during a seizure? Please help because he is so confused and maintains that this is a conspiracy.
Thank you,
Queenmommy