13 Plus Concussions
So I am 30 and I have had 13 plus concussions. I have lost count but after my last CT the Dr. Said I had a bruised brain and that one more could cause me to become a vegetable. That was 2 concussions ago. I seem to slowly be forgetting more, super moody, have head aches, and can't sleep. That's the short list, if you read this and have info let me know. And no for the last 2 I didn't see the DR. . The last one was the worst I have ever had. Hit the pavement going 40 on a longboard. It took 20 plus min. to get my feet under me after I woke up. Is there progressive treatments to help with the side effects. Oh the last one was 5 years ago, I think.
I feel you. I don't even have a clue how many concussions I've had. All your symptoms are mine. It *****. Took 5 years for a diagnosis. I'm 53 now and can't work. I pretty much stay home in my room all day. The simplest things fatigue me.

Best advice I can give. REST. Take a month and turn off all outside stimulation. If you have any chance of healing, that's the best thing you can do. Good luck.