15 year old Son Severe Headaches/ left side weakness
My son is 15 years old, on Feb 25th he suddenly got a severe headache and tightening in his chest.  I took him to the emergency room, they told me he was having a "Panic Attack".  The headache has continued from that point on, we are currently on Day 26 of a headache.  He has developed other symptoms along the way fatigue (sleeps constantly), tremors (3 seizures so far one affecting both sides of his body and then one on the right side and he last one on the left side), dizziness, lightheadness, blurred vision, double vision, and even passed out on one occasion.  After the last tremor about 2 weeks ago, the left side of his body has started going weak.  He is too the point that he is struggling to walk and not able to lift anything with his left hand.  Yesterday the weakness and numbness started moving up into his neck.  We have been to the doctor numerous times, along with ER visits, they admitted him into the hospital overnight a couple weeks ago (mainly because I was flipping out on them so bad).  We have had bloodwork, lyme disease, mono, Cat Scan, MRI, EEG, and EKG testing done everything comes back normal.  The Neorologists tried to indicate that the seizures were from him "experimenting" with drugs.  I ordered a drug test and it came back negative(4 drug tests have been done all negative).  If they knew my son they would know he is not taking drugs!  They have ruled the headache as "tension Headache" but all the research I have done does not indicate that is what it is, tension headaches do not last constant for almost a whole month with no break in between.  I feel like I am banging my head against the wall with these doctors and my son is progressively getting worse.  I was wondering if anyone has seen these symptoms before or have any suggestions?  

Hi...it sounds like u r getting the run around....goodness ...not sure y we have to push so hard to get answers and y Drs assume so much.

U said he had a CAT scan and a MRI, were they of his brain and cervical spine? If so, even tho they told u it was "normal" please request copies of the MRI, and CAT scan and the reports for urself tell them it is for a 2nd opinion....but call the facility that did the studies, not the Dr other wise u may have to pay, going forward request copies of ALL testing...it makes it easier to get another opinion and faster  when u have all the info.

Once u have the info, take it or send it to other Drs to get a review.....