19 year old son bump and dent on forehead
my son had a bump removed a few years ago from top center of forehead. once healed we noticed they didn't get it all. He  was about 16 and didn't want it removed so wore bangs longer. Now it is a bit bigger and it appears that below it he has gotten a dent and malformation is happening. 2 days ago he got so dizzy he almost fell over at work and got sweaty and nauseous. took him to "PA" they drew blood..pee..step test.and ecg..all normal. He feels as if there is a bubble in his head..in the front.  Should I do something? what could it be?  He also has had brown urine on and off the last week
I just love it when docs do a bunch of tests and tell you you're fine, and he's got dizzy spells, nausea, and brown urine!  Gee whiz!  Obviously something is wrong with his kidneys, and sometimes it CAN be the liver, some meds will do this, and I don't care what the urine test showed, becuz when you combine his dark urine,with dizzy and nausea, your son is SICK, may be bleeding from a stone, I don't know.

A urologist would be your next best bet as to what doc to see, or a group of internal medicine docs.  Don't know if you're in the UK or not, but you take your young man to YOUR doc if necessary to get him a referral to a specialist, altho a good regular doc can handle this.  I in no way think he's in any serious danger or anything like that at all; it's just he's sick, he needs treatment for whatever it is, and somebody needs to figure it out and get him straight, and I'm just making a few suggestions on who he might see.

Now, on the head part, that's a different story.  That is a skin problem, rather than anything with his brain.  I do not think the dizziness has to do with his forehead bump; rather it has to do with his kidneys.  The brain is encased in a very thick hard bone, the skull, and so if something is going on inside there, it cannot erupt out onto the skin; rather it will push inwardly because it cannot get thru the skull, and vice versa.  So, he really should see another dermatologist, or even a plastic surgeon might be a good idea because they will get it ALL out and your son may need a few stitches, I don't know.  It's probably a garden variety cyst, but COULD be an old wart, I have no idea.  I've had both, and I've had them cut out, shots into them, frozen out, drops, you name it.  My father used to get them, too.  Keep encouraging him to get it off there, it could get infected.