Neurology Community
2 weeks after mdma and i dont feel right HELP

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

right guys im really hoping someone can give me some sound advice about what im going through i took mdma in it's crystal form just over 2 weeks ago i done about 500mg and had had a few beers before i done it this was the first time i had ever done it.

im still feeling slightly spaced out and a little dizzy i am also feeling very down and anxious i think this is due to me worrying about my health and worrying about feeling a little spaced out 2 weeks on i just cant seem to shake it. i am also seeing static like vision not ever so strongly that it stops me doing anything and often i dont even notice it unless its night then it becomes more prominent im sure i have seen it before when i have had migraines but it has gone away. i have also got a slight ringing in my ear very high pitched sound.

Am I going to feel this way forever have i got HPPD or have Is it Derealization or are my serotonin levels just still replenishing  I am very scared i went to the doctors on the 7th day and she said that i should be ok in a couple of days if i get some sleep and that i wouldnt of done any damage from doing it just the one time but im still not feeling 100% 2 weeks on is there anything that i can do that will make me feel more alive again and back to my normal self.

THANKYOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ AND ANY HELP OF INFORMATION WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
2 weeks later is a long period of time to feel off after extasy.  Perhaps something unrelated is happening?  How do you know you took 500mg?
I have had my days partying and sometimes have minor side effects years later.  My friend has a phrase "Play Now, Pay Later."
I hope you feel better.  Try relaxing and not paying attention to the static.  Your doctor would have discussed potential problems with you if she thought there are any.
All you need is to use MDMA one time and it can cause the trouble you are having. It may be permanent or temporary. However I think you might be experiencing HPPD. Definition: Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder or HPPD is a disorder characterized by a continual presence of visual disturbances that are reminiscent of those generated by the ingestion of hallucinogenic substances. Previous use of hallucinogens by the person is needed, though not sufficient, for diagnosing someone with the disorder. For an individual to be diagnosed with HPPD, the symptoms cannot be due to another medical condition. HPPD is distinct from flashbacks by reason of its relative permanence; while flashbacks are transient, HPPD is persistent. HPPD is a DSM-IV diagnosis with diagnostic code 292.89.
"How do you know you took 500mg?"

It was half a gram roughly I was thinking it may be HPPD but i only have the static and only really notice it at night i dont see and colored lights or halos or any of the other symptoms i can deal with the static that doesnt really worry me too much as it doesnt effect my quality of life i only really notice it when its dark its the feeling slightly dreamy and the feeling of not getting enjoyment out of things like i used to that really gets me plus the dizziness and low concentration i just want to get rid of them symptoms so i can start living perfectly happy again it doesn't help that im full with cold at the moment and im all blocked up so i cant even exercise to help my symptoms
and thankyou for the feed back