3 middle toes numb
Hi, I am a 50 year old woman.  For the past 6 months or so my 3 middle toes on my left foot are numb and at times, tingly.  I have a history of severe hip pain on my left side (believed to be from an accident when I was a teen) that seems to be getting worse as I age but I'm unsure if they are related.  My mother has Parkinson's disease (she is my 2nd maternal family member with this disease) and she too has the same 3 toes numb and tingly and hence I got online to see if there is any connection of this symptom to Parkinsons.  I have no other Parkinsons symptoms that I am aware of.  Please let me know your thoughts and thank you.
I would suggest getting to a dr ASAP...since u have a family history......delaying going is only going to makae getting rid of or getting relief of ur symptoms longer...I do not know alot about Parkinson's...my Aunt does have it, but it was medically induced.Also since u were in an accident, get an MRI and be sure that nothing is pinched.

Keep us posted.
Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"