3 year old with avm on temple
Hello, my daughter has since birth had a aera on her temple that was kinda dented and the veins wet red. Well it started to develop a knot that is now the size of a watermelon seed.
  We took her to children's and they said avm. Its a lump of veins and arteries.Well we gotta take her back in may for mra to see for sure what's going on. My question is if this is under the skin on her temple how likely is it to be in her brain? Just trying get some insite.

Hi!
Usually facial AVMS, located on forehead, temple, lips, cheek, etc do not have any extensions into the brain. Likelihood of finding an AVM in the brain is less. Sometimes there are cerebro-facial AVMS where both the brain and the face region have AVMs. While a brain lesion is less likely, clear picture will be available on with complete MRA. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.