3 year old with mysterious headaches
I have a 3 year old daughter who has been complaining of headaches for the past 6 weeks.  These headaches are generally short-lived, lasting approximately 10-15 min on average.  They are bothersome enough for her to stop whatever she is doing and come tell me.  Usually during the headache she wants to be held or lays down and looks ill.  She consistantly points with either hand to the back of her head on the right side, near the base.  She has never varied from this location.  We can find no trigger as they occur at various times:  playing, eating, coloring, and a couple of times in her sleep.  They occur sporadically, sometimes she'll complain 3 or 4 or more times in one day, then have no complaints at all for a few days.  

Her pediatrician did several tests (balance, gross motor skills, etc) and she was fine.  She did have sluggish pupil constriction when a light was coming from the right side.  When the light comes from the left side, pupil constriction was normal.  The pediatrician ordered a CT scan, which came back clear.  The two things that showed on the report were fluid in her left ear (which has been resolved and cleared with an ENT) and "faint dural calcification" on the right side of her tentorium, which the radiologist said was "clinically insignificant".  Both the pediatrician and the radiologist recommended a nuero-consult.  Her pediatrician suggested she is most likely having chronic headaches, but they are unsure about what's causing the sluggish pupil constriction.

Any suggestions as to what could be causing of these headaches?  Could she be having really short migraines, or is it more likely a nuerological problem?  Brain tumors and masses have been ruled out with the CT scan, so how concerned should we be at this point?  Thanks
what about getting an mri done with and without contrast? its more pacific than a ct scan..

hope they find the problem soon.. love her..
please do a mri because i have a son with a brain tumor and had the same headaches i dont want to scare you but you need to be carefull please read my story in pediatric brain tumor and youll see how hard is to me now i wish that everyting will be ok by you