30 years old peripheral neuropathy
Hi,  I have been having paresthesias and vibration sensations in arms and feet for 2 years now.  Now my feet hurt more during the day.  I also noticed that any limb can become numb (falling asleep feeling) when i put them up.
EX: I always put my feet up on table and they become numb a few seconds.

Any ideas, I've had, MRI, b12 test (negative) but never had the results.  The only test I had that was irregular was my Uncoagulated Bilirubin being slightly elevated.  I also noticed that I have diahrea every morning but as been going on for many years.

Thanks, I really would like some help with this.
My limbs often become numb when I put them up because I have problems with my blood pressure dropping and blood pooling.  Do you have low blood pressure?  It's unclear from your heading: have you already been diagnosed by a doctor with peripheral neuropathy?  If not, go see a neurologist.  They should do an EMG, and also maybe a skin biopsy for small fiber neuropathy, because it doesn't show up on EMG.  Small fiber neuropathy includes your autonomic nerves, which regulate BP, heart rate, etc.  
Hey, thanks for your reply.  No I haven't been diagnosed yet but everything points towards PN.  I am seeing my doc tommorow and will be probably referred to neurologist.  I actually have been having high blood pressure lately.   (saying lately because i had never checked before)

Anyway, thanks for replying.....means a lot!!!

Good luck with the appoinment!  
HI, I'm curious if you have balance problems along with your symptoms, because I have the vibratory and tingling sensations a lot in my hands and legs, and have not yet been Dx with PN or MS, but I see a neurologist in June. Do you have a positive romberg's sign (stand up, feet together, close your eyes, and if you sway or fall, that's indicative of a problem).
Hi,  No balance problems so far.  The most annoying thing about my symptoms is the vibration in hands and fingers,  and also in my feet.
Do you have a positive romberg's sign?  

I have small fiber peripheral neuropathy, and while I don't sway or fall, I have become incredibly uncoordinated and have trouble balancing.  I practiced yoga for almost 20 years before this, had excellent coordination, and now I trip over nothing and lose my balance easily.  The neurologist I saw at Cleveland Clinic who specializes in small fiber neuropathy said that's normal.  In fact, she had me do all the eyes closed standing and walking tests because that can be a symptom of small fiber neuropathy.
I do have a positive Romberg's sign, and my balance seems to be affected now even without closing my eyes...I feel like gravity is constantly pushing me down to the ground, and I am constantly having to lean on something to hold myself up sometimes.

Aire- how were you diagnosed with the small fiber peripheral neuropathy? How do the Dx it? I have lesions in the brain, small ones, but havent had a spinal MRI yet. Do you have a positive romberg's too? You say that your specialist had you do these tests, is that how they Dx it?
To diagnose small fiber neuropathy, the doctor has to do a skin biopsy.  I had small skin samples taken from my leg below my hip, above my knee, and above my ankle.  They look at the quality and quantity of small nerve fibers in the samples and make a determination based on that.  I did not have a positive Romberg during my visit, but I have had trouble at home on and off.  
Hey, I was just wondering with the small fiber neuropathy, do you actually see the white nerves in the palm of your hands when they are acting up?  I noticed that when my hands get vribations, I can see the little white spots in the palm coming and going?

Just wondering, hope it doesn't sound too weird!!!

Around here, nothing's weird!  I don't get vibrations in my hands, but I do see white spots on my palms when they feel like they're burning, or when they get too cold.  In the last year I've started losing my sense of cold and will go out to fill the bird feeders without gloves in mid-winter because it doesn't "feel" cold enough for gloves.
To everybody. The most helpful article I have found on the internet is titled..
Small fiber neuropathy a burning problem, google that and hopefully it will help.
Aire,
Yup skin biopsy is the primary test to get a diagnosis. All others will come back negative if it's SFN. oh and I think maybe a "sweat test" can also help with this diagnosis.

Do a search for a neurologist who performs a Quantitative Sudomotor Axon Reflex Test (QSART). It's how they diagnosed me with Small Fiber Neuropathy at the Mayo clinic, along with a sweat test (mine came out normal). It's much less invasive than a biopsy, which many patients think is the only way to be diagnosed with SFN.