30 years old..Things falling apart
Hello  everyone i am a 30 year old male

I have been having multiple symptoms for several years now and are quickly and progressively getting extremely unbearable

In the last few years i have had sever pain in my mid spine around the shoulder blades.
It caused be to become uncomfortable and restless considering i could never get comfortable.
Sitting in chair is painful, and i cant drive because i get weird restless feeling in my legs and arms.

In the last few moths things have gotten very bad, I have tingling in my arms and calf's of legs.
Ringing in my ears.
Heart palpation's that vibrate my chest.

I have a family doctor that has not been very helpful so i have been to the clinic and hospital trying to get some sort of answer of whats going on.

In the last 2 months i now weight 203 pounds from 240
Am nauseated
Unable to digest food due to a  nausea/pain/indigestion feeling in my upper stomach.

I have had the following tests

ekg
electrocardiogram
CBC blood test
upper gastro endoscopy
Doppler ultra sound of legs
Ultrasound of abdomen
chest x ray
abnormal x ray
Checked blood glucose levels
Cholesterol checked
ct scan head/without contrast
scoliosis xray
blood test to rule out clots

Here is what was found so far

The found a DDD in my thoracic spine
also my c spine has something called kyphosis
And the doctor says i have carpal tunnel in both wrists

I know this is a long post but i wanted to be as detailed as possible

because i have so many different symptoms it's hard to talk to a doctor

What on earth can i do here?

if anyone has any ideas on how to go about this please help, i just turned 30 and have 3 lil sons who want there dad.

I would recommend consulting a Spine Specialist or a Neurosurgeon.  
When multiple things go wrong, I always suggest people be tested for Celiac disease.  You have had an upper GI, but you could still get tested with blood tests for Celiac disease.  Poor absorption can result from Celiac, and can cause osteoporosis and bone and joint pain and many other problems.  

You are probably sitting too much and not getting adequate exercise.  You need to start a walking program and consider yoga.  

Even if you don't have Celiac, eat a diet rich in vegetables, lean meat, and fruit.  Decrease carb intake by avoiding processed foods.  

Some people report a lot of help from an alkaline diet.  You can read about it on line.