Neurology Community
A Chinese Boading Ball fell and Hit Side of My Head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

A chinese boading ball, which is a meditation ball fell and hit the right side of my head. Yes, it really hurt and I was dizzy afterwards. It's been two days since then and my symptoms are dizziness, drowsiness, tired, headache, the area isn't tender but it does ache from what feels like the inside, lethargy. Is it serious? Do I have to go to the hospital right away?
It sounds like you suffered a concussion. I would not run to the hospital right away since it has been a few days but I would go see your family doctor just to get checked out. I know the balls you are talking about and I would not like to get hit in the head by one. In the meantime lay low and do not do anything strenuous, use in ice pack and some type of pain reliever for your head. You could feel this way for awhile so since you did hurt your head. If nothing gets better within a week, then I would be going straight to the hospital.
I do believe I am recovering from a concussion and it will be a while until full recovery. I'm still having headaches and throbbing. I'm going to the doctor's if this persists for another 5-7 days though because the pain goes down my head to my ear and throat.
Thank you though. I surely appreciate it.