A lot of pain
For the past four weeks I have had problems with blurred vision, lack of concentration, memory loss and forgetfulness, I have had pain in the back of my head, the pain actually hurts when touched or when I lay down. I have also started to have pain in my back and lower back and have had spasms in my back, weakness in my legs and shaky hands. I went to the doctor a week ago and was told it was a migraine I was given medication, but it made my head feel worse.
Hello dear and welcome to the medhelp forum. Since you have multiple neurological symptoms, which could be suggestive of multiple sclerosis, you would need an urgent neurologist assessment and detailed investigations to rule this out. MS is a demyelinating disease of the nervous system with clinical features like visual blurring due to optic neuritis, decline in cognitive function and memory loss, and spastic weakness in limbs. Diagnosis would depend on the criteria set for MS and includes MRI brain and spine, csf analysis and visual, somatosensory evoked potentials. Migraines alone cannot account for all these. Therapy would depend on the diagnosis. Wishing you all the very best.