AVM of the right temporal lobe
i had a hemorrhage when i was 5 but it was mistakenly diagnosed as encephalitis.so i  found out about AVM only 2 years ago. i had an operation 8 months ago,they fixed 75% of AVM.and now doc checked my head again and told me that my 25% became 75% and i need to do 2 more operations but he doesn't sure it won't appear again.i don't know should i do anything with it or just leave it and keep living with constant headaches.i'm confused....
Hi!
An ateriovenous malformation usually does not grow back after surgery. In all probability you have a brain hemangioma. If you need to undergo surgery, then a biopsy needs to be done. Also, you must have detailed MRI studies with and without contrast, and maybe an angiogram to see what is actually wrong. Please take a second opinion from another neurosurgeon. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.