Abdominal Evaluation
I had a CT scan of my abdominal and pelvic today.  My ob-gyn examined me last week and did an ultrasound and everything seemed normal.  Thank God!  I'm waiting for my test results.  I guess the scar tissue is really serious.  Do you think me picking up my little girl sometimes could possibly aggrevate me and cause the pain (she's 35 lbs and I'm 135)?  I just don't understand the pain!  

This discussion is related to Scar Tissue/Possible Cysts - Severe abdominal Pain.
Hi there.

I'm glad that the initial gynecology evaluation went pretty well.  Again, the scar tissue may indeed be causing this pain.  Any tension in the abdominal wall muscles such as in straining (or picking up something or someone heavy from the ground) may do increase the abdominal wall tension and cause some pain.

I sure hope that the CT scan results will be out soon and that everything will turn out fine.
Take care and God bless.