Neurology Community
Abnormal Blood Flow

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Abnormal Blood Flow

My four year old son had an MRI last week and our neurologist's nurse called today with the results. I'll start with why he was having it done first. For the last year he has had severe eye pain. He has chronic sinusitis so we thought that was the cause. After two sinus surgeries and an irrigation following those that did  not showing inflammation and continued pain we went to a neurologist. He had an EEG two weeks ago and that was abnormal. His MRI results came back with sinus inflammation again which is likely the the eye pain. They also found abnormal blood flow through his right frontal lobe. That is all the nurse told us and we don't actually see the neurologist until next week. That is a LONG wait and I was just wondering what it means or could mean! My son also has ADHD,Sensory Processing Disorder,and a speech/articulation disorder. He has been tired all of the time lately,always cold,and has intermittent episodes of not being able to get what we wants to say out. He also has a long list of other medical issues so it's hard to know what is related and what is not. Any ideas on the abnormal blood flow?