Neurology Community
Abnormal MRI results

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Abnormal MRI results

Two weeks ago I was having an usual sensation in my head, very non-specific, other than my head just didn't feel right. About the same time I had several headaches that were fairly intense. I do not have a history of headaches. The day after my last headache I noticed that both eyes were fully dilated and I was having difficult with my vision (assuming due to the dilation). The dilation was gone the next day. I have not experienced any symptoms since. I had a normal CT scan of the head. The MRI results showed two, very small, non-specific white matter lesions and mild generalized atrophy. Specifically, the MRI report showed there was no extracerebral collection. The ventricles and subarachnoid spaces are mildly prominent.  The T2 FLAIR sequence shows a roughly 1 mm focus of increased signal along the posterior margin of the right lateral ventricle and another in the right juxtacortical region.  These are non-specific.  There is no diffusion abnormality. There is no space-occupying or enhancing lesion. I've been referred to a Neurologist for consultation. Looking for any indication of what I might be dealing with