Neurology Community
Abnormal pupil dilation and headaches

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Abnormal pupil dilation and headaches

Last Wednesday my left pupil became very dilated..almost taking over all of the color in that eye.My right pupil stayed normal. My left pupil would not respond to any light, and the vision in it was blurry like looking through a layer of water.

On Thursday it returned to normal

Ever since I have been getting weird headaches. They feel like pressure, around my temples and the front of my forehead.

I have a blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden also.

The doctor has scheduled me for some brain scans and he is going to get me in to see a neurologist, eventually. He says he thinks it may be something neurological. What can cause these problems?
Avatar n tn
I just did some research and thought of something...at work I use Atropine, is it possible I may have gotten some in my eye?