Neurology Community
Admitting diagnosis on MRI myelopathy?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Admitting diagnosis on MRI myelopathy?

I was looking at the information for my MRI and it says admitting diagnosis myelopathy. Does that mean the neurologist is just checking for that or is that my actual diagnosis?? And if thats what the diagnosis is, if the MRI came back normal then obviously it would be wrong, right? I don't have any reports or results on the MRI. I don't see the doc till Oct 5th. I just saw the admitting diagnosis said myelopathy and wanted to know what that meant. Well I mean I know what myelopathy itself is but yeah.... My doctor specializes in MS (and Sleep Disorders which is odd) but I mean I don't know if he can actually know I have myelopathy without the MRI but I was just curious.

Any help is appreciated thanks!
First off, what are your presenting symptoms that caused you to seek a mri in the first place?