Adult FAS/FASD/FAE
I wasn't sure where the best place to post this would be.
It was recently pointed out to me, by my Therapist (PsyD) that it is likely that I was born with FAS (mother is a heavy alcoholic).  I do have some of the physical characteristics of FAS such as, short stature, upturned nose, small eyes, droopy upper eyelids, thin upper lip, flat philtrum.  I was also born 2 months premature and failed to thrive after I was born.  I went from about 4LBS down to under 2LBS after I was born.  I was slower to develop and have had difficulty with hand-eye coordination.  I had trouble concentrating during school and have dyslexia.
I am now 37yoa and wondering if I should persue this further with a medical team.  I have read that some people with FAS have an altered corpus callosum that would show on a brain MRI.  Are there any other tests that would help me determine if I do have FASD/FAE?  Is there any other suggestions you could offer on what I should do?
Shauna