Neurology Community
Advice On Sudden Onset Of Headaces and Stuttering
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Advice On Sudden Onset Of Headaces and Stuttering

Hello. I have a friend who is in the hospital as I type and she woke up four days ago with a chest pain, walked around and started her day, and then while washing her face, had a moment where she didn't know where she was or who she was with. And now, she has a stutter coupled with an intense headache. MRI, CAT, blood all came back fine. She used to be a fully functional and normal 35 year old who never had migraines and her speech was fine and fluid, and now she said her head is functioning at regular speed, but when she tries to talk she feels like she is losing air and the pain in her head won't go away at all. What are the doctors missing? What are they overlooking? They were going to release her because they don't know what's wrong... Seriously?! Anything I can suggest to the doctors would be helpful. Thanks.