Advice for Neuropathy please?!
I have recently been diagnosed with a mild peripherial neuropathy, but they don't know the cause.

My only symptoms were burning in the legs (both sides equally) and occassionally in my arms (again, both sides). I have not had any weakness and no other symptoms aside from occassional dizziness. I do have DDD, so I am thinking a pinched nerve or something might be causing the pain? The EMG doctor didnt state anything of that sort though.

The doctor that performed the EMG said it didnt appear to be ALS, which is what I was concerned with.

My MD since then ran a bunch of blood work which all came back normal. He ordered an MRI of the brain, and that came back normal.

At this point they don't know what is causing it. I have had the burning for the last 4-5 months with really no progression. I just woke up one day with it.

I don't want to keep getting tested for something that keeps coming up as nothing -- any suggesstions? Should I see another neurologist? Should I keep getting tested? I have an uncle that also has an undiagnosed neuropathy in his big toe...

Everything they thought it was has been ruled out...so what to do now?