After Tram flap
I had a tram flap in 2007.  This past week I have been experiencing sporadic pain in my abdomen.  It feels like itching on the inside.  It started under my breasts to my waist but that only lasted a day or so now it is under my belly button.  Thank goodness it is not constant.  Has anyone else experienced the itching sensation.  I thought it could be nerves regenerating.  Thanks for your input.

This discussion is related to tram flap reconstruction and abdominal pain.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include skin infections, inflammations, allergic reaction, metabolic issues etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician/ internist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Meanwhile you could try some OTC anti-pruritic creams and see if these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!