Also have same issues with Cabergoline
I have been on cabergoline for quite some time, almost a year now. My does is 0.25mg twice a week. I too have noticed mood changes and thyroid issues. The mood changes I think are from the cabergoline since I seem to have mood swings before a dose (more happy) and after a dose (more sad and tired). It's my opinion that the thyroid issues have to do more with the prolactinoma (this is what I have as well). The cabergoline has suppressed my prolactin down to 18 from a whopping 300, but the tumor hasn't shrank any meaningful amount (0.9mm to 0.8mm in one year). I am a male by the way and that high level of prolactin does some terrible physical things that I would rather not mention.

I too have the anxiety issues and have started on Lexapro and Xanax. The Lexapro has helped with mood but came with a sexual side effect of taking forever to achieve orgasm.

Though I don't have any real answers or the ability to tell you that it gets better (it doesn't seem like it is for me), I though I would share my experience.

This discussion is related to prolactinoma, side effects of Cabergoline.