Ants crawling sensation
Since I was a child I've always had this sensation of ants crawling on my arms, skin, etc...
And now It's been bothering me more than ever. It always affects my sleep and its highly annoying. Let me be clear I don't have Diabetes, skin allergies/irritation, or any Phobias against ants or anything of that matter. As a child I've suffered from concussions and as a teen I've had unusual twitching and jerky movements all over my body. Is this sensation related to any of these? I would be highly thankful for any tips or advice
Thank you
Look up "magnesium deficiency symptoms" on the internet.  It's a common deficiency.
It would account for your above symptoms!  Hope this helps!  
It's called formication- Causes include normal states such as onset of menopause (i.e. hormone withdrawal). Other causes are medical conditions such as diabetic neuropathy, skin cancer, syphilis, epilepsy or herpes zoster.

Formication can also sometimes be experienced during high fevers. Itching, tingling and formication ("the creeps") often occur when surfacing from a dive or during ascent to altitude (decompression sickness).

It can be a side effect of Ritalin (methylphenidate), Adderall (dextro/levo-amphetamine) and Lunesta (eszopiclone) and other prescription drugs or of cocaine or amphetamines. (Accordingly, it goes by the slang term "coke bugs".) Formication also be a withdrawal symptom of weaning oneself off of cocaine or amphetamine. It can also accompany alcohol withdrawal in alcoholics, along with delirium tremens, and can often be accompanied by visual hallucinations of insects.

It's a form of hallucination- and it may stay forever, or just inexplicably dissappear one day- either way- try to live with it and relax about it. Remember- it's  a reminder you are alive!
Hi, Thank you for your question. Ant crawling (pin & needles) symptoms could occur due to anxiety, circulatory disturbance (due to compression of blood vessels) or a nerve pinched.  This usually occurs due to any clots in blood vessels, excessive alcohol use or diabetes. As you do not have any of the concerns, I would suggest evaluating all the possibilities with the help of a doctor first. Further referral to a neurologist will surely help you in getting a more precise opinion here. Hope this information proves help you.