Any new develpments for Neurocardiogenic Syncope?
I have been diagnosed by a cardiologist with Neurocardiogenic Syncope (through MRI, CAT Scans, Tilt Table, etc).  My dizzy spells and fainting episodes have been brought under control using Lexapro, Florinef and Salt Tabs.  My problem is, I still have about one episode every month.  I recently tried a beta blocker to eliminate this one per month but it made my spells worse (more frequent).  I don't like the idea of adding more meds to combat this ailment.  Has anyone had any luck with anything else?  I am 33 years old and my heart is in great shape according to my cardiologist.  My resting heart rate is around 50-55 bbm.  I have gained 20 pounds in the last 2 years (to 160) as a result of the meds and getting older, I guess.  Any help would be appreciated!
Hi Jarman, I left you a message at the bottom of the vasovagal syncope question below yours that was on here yesterday. It shows as the next question on my computer this morning. It will be from paula9002. If you cannot find it, I will see if I can figure out a way to explain it better. Take care.
My MD has prescribed Pindolol for years & it seems to work, but I have occasional dizziness and imbalance.  I don't this this is NcS.
At least with Pindolol I passed the tilt table test.