Neurology Community
Anyone had any success finding out what is up?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have all the same symptoms as you all seem to have. Mine gradually increased  in strength and length of time over about 3 months, while I was weening my first child off breastmilk. I had one big migraine with aura one afternoon and from then on I've felt like I'm constantly about to have a big migraine or I'm hung over from one. This constant state is punctuated with big migraine events, often trigger by stress or lack of sleep, but sometimes at random too. Since starting on Endep I have good weeks and bad. The drugs dull things to a workable level most of the time.
My doctor explained it as being migraine related, he said that people who suffer from bad migraines are often overly sensitive to external in puts (light, sound...being awake! At least it feels that way most days!) which can result in these kind of symptoms.
It's a ****** state to be in. Here's hoping some wonderful researcher out there cracks the reasons behind migraines and can one day help fix our defective brains.

This discussion is related to Permanent Migraine Aura w/ Brain Fog.