Anyone take Vitamin B1 for nerves and muscle

Many from the thyroid board take Magnesium with some success for muscle pain. Hashimoto does  effect muscle and nerve health, even on thyroid meds.

What about B1 as nerves control muscles?  Never seen that anywhere. Its in all multi vit's but any one ever test for it and found to be low? Or anybody took more than what's in a multi and felt better pain wise?? For example I can no longer type very much even thogh I 'pass' the carpel tunnel test. Other areas are effected also.

I am currently on a 'mission" to get my body pain back in control, well, to get pain free.

Hashimoto can really mess up nerve, tendon and muscle health with some people. Free T3 levels of thyroid hormone play a huge part of this. Some thyroid patients that went for years before being D'xed have more muscle and nerve pain than otheres- no one really knows if it can result in permanent damage, I am starting to wonder this.

Would like to see more on this.

thanks
People may even find greater help from magnesium if they use a really good formula and play with the dose according to their condition.  There are also antagonists to magnesium, such as calcium (dairy), among other things.  I've also read that there are other things important to helping magnesium in the body, such as antioxidants, good fats, and boron.

Some of the safer and more effective forms of magnesium include: Taurate, Glycinate and Citrate (can be laxitative -- take with food).

I remember the post about magnesium on the thyroid board.  Something in there must have been a problem as it was deleted.

The woman "Janie" with a thyroid website had posted about magnesium deficiency and thyroid problems.  I found the connection interesting.  Especially since the endocrine system and magnesium, as well as the B Vitamin Complex, are so important to handling stress.
Yes I take Mag Glycinate. Its way better than Mag oxide.  There were several posts on mag on the thyroid board - info about the different types of mag.

Just wondering about B1, as it is never mentioned.