Arm moving on its own
While I was trying to sleep, my friend's arm had a "neurological event", and the best way he knows how to describe it is,  it like moved on its own.   Now. according to him, it feels stiff, and it hurts.    

Anyone know what kind of physical therapy exercises to do to work on this?.   He has tried putting capcaisin on it, but that isn't helping much.    
Hello and hope you are doing well.

His symptoms could be due to compression on a nerve. Sometimes repetitive injuries or strain can also produce these symptoms. Inflammation of the muscles, joints and surrounding soft tissues like bursa can also cause pain. He should consult his primary care physician. They are diagnosed by a physical examination. Sometimes blood tests, x rays, bone scan, CT and nerve conduction studies can help clinch the diagnosis. Treatment usually depends on the cause and pain killers are given if the pain is severe.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.