Arm pain during pregnancy
I have been having awful upper arm pains espically when I lift my arm up and sleeping at night it just throbbs. I am 21 weeks pregnant and am not sure if it is related my doctor suggested I see a Neurologist cause I am having headaches as well..Could these be related and if so are they treatable during pregnancy?
I would recommend seeing that neurologist, better be safe than sorry. Not to mention say you were to have something serious, the earlier they catch it the better. Maybe you have something minor, I don't know. I do know you should get it checked out. Good luck.
I agree with the above poster.  Also could be you strained your neck and/or arm muscles, and you don't remember it, which can additionally cause headaches.  When you see the neuro, after he checks you out, ask him if you could have possibly hurt your upper back somehow.  In meantime, have your husband gently rub your shoulders, arms, and back for you for several days, and also apply heat to that area to loosen the muscles, see if it helps...it can't hurt.  

Actually, I'm a little more worried about your heart than anything else...next time you see your regular doc, ask him to run an EKG tape, doublecheck your blood pressure, and draw blood to check your cholesterol levels.  Finally, since you are pregnant, might be a good time to sign up for yoga for childbirth or something like that, to strengthen and relax your muscles, in case you did pull something.