Neurology Expert Forum
Armpit pain/ tingling left arm

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Armpit pain/ tingling left arm

: Hello, I am a 32 year old woman with 3 young children.  For the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing a dull pain in my left armpit, not in the center, but slightly towards the breast. I don't feel any defined lumps.  I also have been experiencing tingling and heaviness in my left arm down to the palm of my hand (sometimes on the right side) for the past year. There is no specific time of day that the pain or tingling occurs, and caffiene seems to intensify the tingling. There is also pain under my left shoulder blade and at the top of the left hip.  I was told by a "craft festival chiropractor" that I was "out of alignment".  I do have a tendency to carry my 2 year old on my left hip which could explain that. I have just recently become a stay at home Mom coming from a backround of bookeeping.
  : Do I really need to see a doctor, chiropractor etc, and who would know the most about this type of thing?