Arnold Chiari aftermath

I am a 35 year old woman who discovered 12 years ago that i had  Arnold Chiari Malformation, I was pregnant at the time and went through the pregnancy to have a baby boy, I had a Foramen Magnum Decompression and everything seemed fine, I then went home to recover.
Whilst at home i began to get a severe headach which just kept getting worse, I went back to the hospital where i had 3 x respiratory failure and was then taken for an operation to releive pressure (burr holes were drilled, i think thats how to spell it!) after recovering in hospital for some considerable time i went home.

My question is that i don't feel that i have ever totally recovered, I still have the headaches on and off, sand have noticed that things like coughing and sneezing give me a sharp pain in my head, I have also noticed that when i yawn or stretch i feel extremely light headed and dizzy, i also begin to get hazy white vision and feel like i could pass out.

Can you please tell me what could be the cause of this, is it normal, symptoms of surgery or the Arnold Chiari itself not totally gone?

Thank you for your time and for reading this post

Sandra Woodford
Hi, There is a  Community here on MedHelp dedicated to CM, Syringomyelia and other related conditions....
Ray
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Chiari-Malformation/show/257