Arnold Chiari type 1
My husband who is 34 years old just got diagnosed with Arnold Chiari type 1. He is always in a lot of pain, headaches,neuropathy pain,tingling and on right side of body and toes, burning sensations on hands and toes,muscle pain and mucle locking etc Can you tell me how I can get his physician to treat him? I also would like any information that could help us. Does this disease affect your learning? Where does it come from? What is the prognosis for this disease? Thankyou.
Hi, I know nothing about this Arnold Chiari but wanted to let you know there is a forum on here specifically for this. Have you posted there as well?

All the best,

Cwstar
hi,my husband has arnold chiari malformation too,he found out at the age of 36,he is now 50 and we have been through so much from  that time on,my email is ***@**** and my name is carolyn, Im not a doctor but a wife who has been through two surgerys and about to have a third,email anytime,I can only tell you what we have been through and what doctors we have used,best to you and your hubby,Caroline