Atrophy Feet/Hands
My twitchnig started in 2006 and progressed to noticable atrophy in my left foot in 2007 which I dismissed as compression of the nerve in my lower back. Over the past couple of years I have progressed into twitching in both feet, legs, arms, back, abdomen. I also now have significant atrophy in both feet top and bottom. My wrists began to atrophy in 2008 and currently the back of both hands and wrists have several divots, flat spots, or valleys throughout. My wrists are really small now which makes my hands look deformed. Last week I noticed my right arm has a few flat spots above the wrist. Lastly the cramping in hands and feet is nearly constant. If I look closely at my legs or feet to see the muscles jumping all over the place. Obviously my coordination is a little off as well.  Is this worth going to see a Neurologist or should I wait for further signs/symptoms to develop?
Yes, get to the doctor.  I've had everything you say happen in one foot but it has happened over two months. I have had 2 clean EMG's so I have no idea what it is.
Your symptoms are of muscle wastage or atrophy . Please consult a doctor immediately
And get EMG , nerve conduction studies , MRI brain and spine , CBP with ESR , X rays , and bone scanning for the confirmation of diagnosis and treatment . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !