Neurology Community
Attention: head pressure, pressure in head, headache people!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Viewing 201-255 comments:
also guys i forgot to add as the day goes on with these headaches i get a feeling of strain on my muscles and id be in so much discomfort i start getting numb in my arms and legs sometimes i get pins and needles aswell so i said id add these cuz its gard to think of everything at once so if anyone can help id be greatfull thanks
hi whats your sons fasebook account iam going through acually the same x my fasebook name is kirsty cockram
Hey guys I don't know if someone else posted this or not but a temporary solution I found for the throbbing pain and pressure in the back of my head was donating blood.
I mean everytime after I donate blood my mind becomes clear and normal and I can even think easier. This feeling though only lasts for a week but sometimes you can extend it by sleeping early and getting up early and doing exercise
nothings helped me and I've had a migraine for the past week

I came back from holiday from mexico with a cold... after a few days of being at home all the same symptoms...dizzyness,,,,head pressure earache....fuzzyness.....loosing balance....felt like Id had a bottle of wine and been on the waltzers...then the pain started..only way to describe this..is....my head in a vice...with sharp pencils been rammed down my ears...whilst to knives were stabbing into the base of my skull and twisting and coming out of my temple and eye....Ive never known pain like it.
I was told...viral infection / ear infection / viral laberynthitis....3 different Dr's who gave me anti biotics and the next one said it will have to run its course and the next one gave me..Betahistine Hyrochloride....which helped for the ear pressure...a little...
I contacted a homeopath who said take KALI-MUR 4 tablets every half hour for 2 days...then take every couple of hours..and this helped...a heck of a lot..you just desolve them under your tongue...taste like sherbet....then I stared to feel the pain again. to a point where I could easily have chopped my head off....I then went to see a Nigerian Dr who firstly said lets get blood tests done first...and I'll give you these tablets....take 2 now with food then 1 every 8 hours.....WELL... the pain eased after 1 hour...by 3 hours 50% of pain... went....then took the next one.....pain lessened again about 75 % woke up this morning at 5-30 am had a cup of tea and some biscuits and another tablets and still feel a little fuzzy..but head pain gone 90%....I have never been so relieved in my life....I though I was having a brain hemmorage,,,,the tablets are called....NEPROXEN ....250mg TAKE 2 THEN 1 EVERY 8 HOURS........I get my blood test results this afternoon so I'll check back in later to let you know...I'm still taking my Kali-mur as well.....so......KEEP FINGERS CROSSED...

Chrissy
Today I have good news for many, many people suffering from this foggy headache!!!
Remove all amalgam fillings from your mouth, then consider a detox therapy (Dr. Klinghardt is good!), and you will have a very good chance to recover!!! This is the truth. And it is my own experience.

The mercury vapor is released every day and every hour from the amalgam fillings. This vapor goes directly into the brain (and many other organs) and causes many neuralgic (and many other) symptoms!!! This fact is still not well known nowadays, and many doctors do not consider it. That is because many people in the world earn a lot of money by treating with amalgam. Google "amalgam mercury poisoning" or something similar. That will open your eyes!!!

I had my amalgam fillings removed one month ago, and I am feeling a lot better now! But, please, be careful: When you remove your amalgam, you MUST go to a dentist who can provide you all the necessary protection measures!!! This is a must!!! Otherwise you will get an acute mercury poisoning (I experienced this 16 years ago: I had three amalgam fillings removed without any protection, from that day on all my symptoms started), or a severe worsening of your symptoms!! For the necessary protection measures, see http://www.iaomt.org/articles/files/files288/Safe%20Removal%20of%20Amalgam%20Fillings.pdf

For the amalgam removal, DO NOT go to any conventional dentist!! go to a biological dentist (search in the internet for "biological dentist" in your country). And ask the dentist for each protection measure before the appointment, to make sure she/he really uses it.

Also, please note that root canal treatments are very dangerous. Root canal treated teeth are often another cause for severe illnesses (even cancer). In most cases, it will be the best solution to extract root canal treated teeth or those teeth which otherwise would need a root canal treatment.

Good luck! And good health to everybody!

Health is peace. Peace is progress.

Baminofambo is right. Many medical problems today are amalgam or mercury related. I had mine remove 12 years ago and it has been a nightmare ever since. The  dentist did not use proper protocol. If the medical or dental community admitted that amalgams are as toxic as they are the largest lawsuit in the world would be filed. Not only that but the pharmaceutical companies would loss billions in revenue and the government would also loss billions in taxs that are made from drugs and remedies treating symptoms  that never go away. Head aches, depression, brain fog, mood swings and a host of other problems are all mercury related. Mercury is the second most dangerous substance on the face of this earth but the dental  establishment says it is ok to put it our mouths.
We have to learn to take care of  our selves and stop relying on other to do it for use.
I agree amalgams are toxic and dangerous. To have them removed properly is so important. I had mine removed 12 years ago and the dentist did not use proper protocol. Head aches, depression, brain fog and a host of other issues have ensued. Over the last 8 years I have been to the doctor to many time to mention, had CAT scan, MRI, 9 different medications, diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bipolar, depression, pressure in the forehead, ECT. A year ago I went to my doctor and told him I thought it might be from having my amalgams taken out and he said absolutely not. I finial went to a naturaopathic doctor and he said mercury poisoning. Went to two other ND's and they both said the same thing. I started chelation lst week and am looking at 3 to 4000 dollars to fix the dentist screw up. This is a real nightmare and I stress to get the amalgams removed properly. There is a lot of crap on the internet about mercury detox and amalgam removal. Go and see somebody how is a professional.
Please ALL must check out the Hummingbird Foundation for m.e.  You will be shocked, amazed, and somehow less alone......However, still suffering.  You can learn some "to dos" and "not to dos".  IF this answers your questions as it did mine. Please share any news. I wish...I PRAY you find answers. I am writing you via my bed, which I now, rarely leave. T
I posted just a few minutes ago with vital information.I have been getting progressively worse for over 20 years with remissions and relapses along the way. Please...everyone posting here needs to go to hfme.org.  It will change the way you live and what to consider when searching for answers.  My latest relapse has made my life unbelievably difficult.  Faith and a lot of help with everything will make a huge difference and removing stress is a must. And all sensory input, which is pretty much everything, uses up your strength. Read the wealth of information there. It is so sad that we aren't getting the help we need. Our numbers are increasing.  We can't be dismissed forever. I would so much love to be the person I really am once again.  My children ...all of my family miss me.  I'm really quite interesting.  We need to keep each other informed.  
please read its long but i need a reply who kind of suffers like me ... not doctors advise and mind because they have no idea what is going off basically this illness i have so called anxiety has been going on for a year or more due to drugs and alcohol indused with brain fogg ect it taken  me the best of the year to believe its anxoety ect, now i have had a mri brain scan and a ct other month because i smell burning all the time and get memory loss and get muscle twitches ectbut in the last week i have serve presure in front of my head its hurting my eyes and it like some thing is pushing my brain my speech is slurred kind of i hvae usless memory and can not focus at all i am unable to work at the moment because the state im in with all this but i didnt have the pain and the serve presure before i had the mri scan now i have cronic (chronic) head pains and serve presure at front of my head i play the computer xbox most time to kill depression and worry ect i have no idea whats going off my head kills meeming like now its a pulsing presure at the front and fuzzy blury vision ect i get my self do mad at my self because y me ? .. so there for at weekends i tent to get blind drunk and take drugs on recuration use then all week im the same but in the last few days this presure is abnormal but now i no they wont give me a nother mri scan because iv had 1 but i dint have these same problems before i had a mri ... ??? so im back reserching i feel suisidul through it my body reactions are slow my mind is slow my body goes numb theres a whole lot of problems going on because of my head !!!! so breaking this story up any body get any of these symtoms (symptoms) .... front of head kills and feel abnormaly dizzy and presure thats is unexplainable ... memory loss real bad ... body feel dead from it .... feel ill in my self and dont no whether im coming or going .. slurey speech .. can not think at all turning compleatly Dumb !! ..... look i can sit here all day putting stuff but any of these symtoms (symptoms) normal ?? or isit .... ??? plz reply many thanks if u have read my messed up story
Hello Ki3r,
your description sounds like a mercury poisoning. Amalgam fillings are the most common source of mercury poisoning. Do you have amalgam fillings? Did you have an amalgam removal without protection when your symptoms started?

I whish you all the best!

Baminofambo
Hello born2bmom2three,
ME looks like a severe mercury poisoning. Amalgam fillings are the most common source of mercury poisoning. Do you have amalgam fillings? Did you have an amalgam removal without protection when your symptoms started?

Good look! Recover soon!

Baminofambo
Without having read this entire thread because part of my problem is that I have a horrible time concentrating, especially on long walls of text, I think I've been experiencing a lot of the same things many of the people here have. I have horrible pain, mostly localized on the right side of the back of my head almost every second that I'm awake. I have trouble with logic and thinking straight. I often feel as though I'm just running on autopilot because I can't focus enough to be in total control of myself. My memory is shot, especially my short-term memory. Sometimes it literally feels as though half of my brain shuts off, like, half of my brain will feel empty; it's hard to explain. I have trouble remembering words and pronouncing words. I feel awful pressure in my head that gets worse when I move certain ways. Sometimes I wonder if I have a bulging aneurysm or a brain tumor.

I think I'm going to try and go gluten free if I ever feel okay enough to go to the store and pick up some gluten-free foods...I've been meaning to a while but have been bedridden. All I know is I need to do something. I'm 22 years old and feel like my life is over. I used to be so ambitious and adventure-seeking, and now I lay in bed in tears all day long. My family wants me to be out looking for jobs and for someone to marry and begin a family with, and they don't understand me nor believe me when I tell them I would love to do those things, but it's near impossible with the way I always feel. I feel so defeated.
hi freefallin,

I whish you all the best!

Baminofambo .
No, I have never had any amalgam fillings. This has been going on in my life for almost 10 years. Believe me when I said I've considered all of the usual easy fixes people tell you...drink more water, take a multivitamin, get more sleep, take epsom salt baths, eat only raw food, drink green tea, get amalgam fillings removed (never had them, so didn't do this obv)...none of this practical wisdom has helped, and I'm honestly a bit sick of people shoving them in my face like miracle fixes.
I have had these symptoms for 2 weeks, too early on in the investigation to make an assertion for myself, but I was made aware that labrynthitis can account for many of the features you describe.

My own experience is that rest (12h sleep if possible) and cardio exercise can relieve symptoms, but alcohol and stress exacerbate them. It is very disturbing but I think these conditions are not life threatening so let's be positive.

Good luck guys.
I can sympathize with your pain. I have degenerative disc disease in my spine with stenosis. I was also in a near fatal auto accident in 1996. I severely sprained my entire spine. My disc's deteriorated to the point that you could hear my vertebra rubbing together when I walked. I found an amazing surgeon who fused 3 LS vert with bone shaved from my hip. He also implanted a bone stimulator. This was removed several years later when I developed bone spurs, not related, and could not do an MRI with the stimulator in.I was ok for awhile until the rest of my LS vertebra deteriorated. After epidurals did not work my last option. He again wrapped my spinal column with bone from my hip and bolted in a titanium plate to hold it all together. I have not had any pain in my back since the surgery in 2006. He is the only surgeon that I will allow to touch my back. Good luck.
Holy crap, I can't believe this thread is still going on...I have to major reading to do.  
It turned out that my symptoms are due to a benign bone tumor in my skull that was undiagnosed/under diagnosed until I kept seeing more and more doctors.   I have learned that sometimes doctors will ignore findings that would both require extreme treatment to do anything about, and if left alone will not do any harm to someone (except the emotional harm of dealing with chronic symptoms), I'm talking about death or a progressive condition of some sort.
Also, the "dream like state" that I described in my post 6 years ago....is much much much worse these days.   The pressure in my head isn't really any worse, but I'm constantly living a nightmare of "depersonalization" and "derealization"
So, have you figures out what is going on with the departmentalization? Personally I think a lot of what is wrong with a lot of people is environmental. Toxins can cause a host of symptoms and since the medical profession only treat symptoms there is no incentive to find out what is really going on. The more symptoms the more power doctors and the big pharmasuitical companies have.
We are still releasing tons of toxins into the environment ever day and to think that they do not have an adverse effect on the human race is absurd.  I think is is kind of ironic, we sacrifice our health, the health of our children and our children s children for what? Which one of your presidents declared war on cancer? I think it was Reagan? Like trying to put a fire out with gasoline. The funny thing it is not funny.
I deveveloped a bump on my temple when I was in 3rd grade And it never went away I suffer from depppression and everyday anxiety I am 17 now but  i was never a child My brain developed to quickly due to parents divorce and being a parent for my achoolic mom and then having being mentaly abused by my manic biporar DAD. o WAS THE adult in the realationship but I was miserbal myself  being torn apart by having to pick who I wanted to live with. i now can hardly handle myself school is my only escape i make all A's and b'S But I usually miss on Average 29 days a year due to my Anxiety making me sick. My mental illnesses effect me mentally and phisically. so all I can tell you guys due to my chuldhood It gets harder every day to try and control my emotions and still have Hope I will get better. fact window of oppertunity for learning to control emotions is o-3. So what AACP has been missing this whole time is ; A good begin can last a lifetime but so can a bad one
hi dgalal2001,

I absolutely agree! Doctors should always consider toxins when treating any chronic desease (especially brain fog, migraine, headache, depression). They should, but they do not.

Moreover, I believe that amalgam fillings are by far the largest source for toxins in our bodies. Many people get sick after a removal of amalgam fillings without adequate protection.

Even those who have never had amalgam fillings might suffer from a severe mercury poisoning (like MS...), if her/his mother had amalgam fillings (the mercury migrates into the placenta and poisons the fetus).

If you have been suffering from a chronic disease for a long time, and doctors cannot find out the cause, then you should try a detoxification therapy (detox mercury, after amalgam removal).

Good recovery for everybody!
Baminofambo

I'm 25 and while all the times I've ever been sick which is about twice a year. I've never lost my since of taste and smell until recently when I became sick and it was like no other. I was waking up every morning with a splitting headache and couldn't taste or smell anything. The headaches felt like there was an excessive amount of pressure in my head and it was squeezing my brain and pushing outward on my skull. After a week I had had enough and decided to call my mom about this cause shes pretty knowledgeable about sickness and remedies. For the splitting headache and she told me to take 800mg of Ibuprofen which was 4 pills and I asked are you serious? and she said that was a prescription dosage. So I did and YES! no more ridiculous headaches. But my since of taste and smell were still at large. so after about 2 more weeks of that I decided to go to the minute clinic at CVS Pharmacy and the doctor there concluded I had a sinus infection and prescribed me 20 pills of Amoxicillin 875MG to take twice daily and within a couple days I got my since of smell and taste back. And no more splitting pressure headaches either so no more ibuprofen. Yay.
ive had headaches since april 2009. my headaches i have them 24/7.sometimes as ive told doctors what happens it seems that theres water running over my eyes when that starts i have to stop driving an what ever im doing thats when my migraine starts.ive told this to numerous doctors an they thing im full of it.this all started when i was driving to take trash to a land fill with a tractor trailer.i got stuck in mud and i asked the dozer operator for a push and boy o boy did he give me one. it was hard enough to knock me out for over20 seconds.i tried to stop but one of the other drivers saw what had happened he jumped out of his truck an into mine and turned the key off.i told the boss of the land fill he just shrugged his shoulders as if nothing had happened. i called my boss on the nextel about it and he said to bring the truck home.from the landfill was 135 miles one way.i got back about 6 hours coming back my dispatcher tryed to ream i new butt hole.i wrote down on paper and gave it to the other dispatcher he called the medical ctr the company usesand they said to come over the one dispatcher personally drove me over as my head was splitting i was up chucking so bad.i did that as i was going into the medical ctr.the doctor was really upset i thru up in his office.my dispatcher said to him i am the one who was knocked out he immediately took me into an examining room.with a bucket as i was throwing up so mush.the doctor had given me some medicine which didnt work at all.ive been taking excidrin by the hand fulls also whatever else i could try.ive been to numerous doctors neuros ive had ct scans mri.with an without contrast.ive tried bio feed back an to no stopping those headaches.my whole head hurts. i think the docs think im there cfor a fix yeah im there for you to fix my head once and for all
I think i have the same symptoms. I havent been to the Dr yet though since i thought it was just my usual migraine headaches. But recently its getting too frequent and is taking too much of my time. I usually just end up laying around. Every morning i wake up with one of my noses feeling dry and clogged, and my head hurts like there's water inside shifting as i move. Also my eyes, and forehead. I cant go outside w/o eyeglasses too, otherwise i'd end up with worsened headache. Whoever said it feels like a bad hangover, thats how exactly i feel, but everyday! And tylenol doesnt help anymore, i have to take excedrin 2 tabs almost everyday. :(
I think i have the same symptoms. I havent been to the Dr yet though since i thought it was just my usual migraine headaches. But recently its getting too frequent and is taking too much of my time. I usually just end up laying around. Every morning i wake up with one of my noses feeling dry and clogged, and my head hurts like there's water inside shifting as i move. Also my eyes, and forehead. I cant go outside w/o eyeglasses too, otherwise i'd end up with worsened headache. Whoever said it feels like a bad hangover, thats how exactly i feel, but everyday! And tylenol doesnt help anymore, i have to take excedrin 2 tabs almost everyday. And im also hving coginitive changes, i feel like i'm losing my "sharpness". Also tired everyday, like no energy , no appetite... Everybody thinks its just the regular headache and im just being to whiny. :(
Research Cluster Headaches
I have the same thing, I'm also 20 but I've had this since 7th grade. After 3 seizures and progressive pain the doctors finally decided to take it seriously (they previously attributed it to hormones, stress, and eventually I think they thought I was just making it up/exaggerating).  I had an EKG done and everything was fine. The neurologist prescribed me Nortriptyline. It was working wonders for the first 3 months. My headaches are now back- I currently have an awful one. My head feels so swollen that the indents were my temples are have disappeared.  So 2 weeks ago I would have recommended Nortriptyline but now I'm not sure. Anyone else have suggestions?

FYI- I also suffer from anxiety but also depression. I take 40 g Celexa daily.
I kinda know the feeling 28 years ago the same thing happened to me.  The doctors thought I just wanted pain meds.  20 years later at a normal check up, I was telling the doctor about this pain I was having and he blurted out Neuralgia.  Never heard of it before, but now that I have options during the attacks, I can deal with it.  It does include taking a anti-depressent and pain medication to get through the rough times.  
I have, just recently, been experiencing pressure in the front of my head, headaches- increasing with exercise, weird feeling in neck that I can't explain, fatigue beyond measure-sleeping for 12 hours and wanting more sleep, and constipation. Bending over after moving around causes severe pressure and sometimes headaches
I have just read your message and wondered if you have looked at Irlens Syndrome? For years I've wondered why I get so tired, find simple things hard work, sometimes have difficulty reading as I can't concentrate. Yet I'm healthy, fit and well.

If you've not looked into this, go onto the irlens.com website and take a look at the symptoms.

Irlens is really easy to manage.
Hello. I have had ongoing symptoms for over a year. I am ready to donate my body to science and call it a day!  Started with odd illnesses like pneumonia ans scarlet fever and utis all in a matter of a few months. Then crushing pain in head. Then facial paralysis. Onesided. Horrible piercing pain behind eye. Ear pain pressure. Cannot equalize pressure in right ear still. Headache pressure located right side behind eye and temple region. Muscle. Weakness right side. Not bad.  Facial muscles still not healed. Eye has ptosis in morning. Better by night time. Neck has horrible muscle fatigue. Stiff necks and constant pain. Right side again. Mris and cat scans normal.  Pain pressure much worse when lyong down esp lying on my side.  Either side.  Any comments questions.  From desperate in nh!!
I have been having pressure in my head for 5 years now and it is annoying, but it seldom hurts. If I apply pressure to my head with my 2 hands, the pressure disappears for the time being and comes right back when I release my hands from my head. This pressure I can also feel in my eyes and my ears feels plugged up at times. I have been to several doctors and my test comes out negative for finding a fault. I won't stop until I find a doctor that can  help me with this pressure in my head. There has got to be a reason why so many people have this condition. Let's keep the faith that God will point us in the right direction for healing.
I have the very exact symptoms. My head feels like it is in a vice grip sometimes. I also feel like I was punch in the top of my nose. When I drive I get moments where I do t feel in control. This is on going for me. Did you figure of what these things mean? Please let me know. I don't have health insurance so I suffer. Heather T.
Yes Im sufferinf from the same thing I cant get rid of my head ahes and have a lot of pressure im suferring every day . im in my 30s I have been told I tmj but dont   know any more My head aches will not go away in in pain  with my head eyes jaw face neck  sholders and head alot  I dont know what to do . Where do u liveHeather Do u live in Nc If so I  had to go to Babtise  Hos  and have to see see a head  ache spec. That might be the bst thing to do Get a Refferle from your Dr to see one   I aso feel like I have been puched in the nose the face ect. Its driving me crazy Im offten in tears.   Heather t68 Go to the Hos first of all to get every thing checked out and stuff. u dont have jaw pain do u? well I just thought I would put that in there and I hope this  helps u out . can some one tell me what it mignht be other than tmj
can any one help me with my cronic (chronic) head aches that I have around my eyes jaw  and the side of  my head and alot of Pressure its been going on for really a year please herlp me please
But I had a break for about two half months then it came back it has been going on for two months now  cant get rid of it
have you looked at Lyme?
I to have been suffering from pressure headaches for the past year an a half. Ive had numbers of test am startin to feel like a lab rat. Doc doesnt have a clue what the problem is and i feel like they r startin to doubt me. Feels like im walkin around in a dream like trance. Feels like all the blood is rushing to my brain. Sometimes i have trouble with speech as well and memory too. If any one has any clues to what this is please share.
There are several excellent remedies for the multiple symptoms given on this forum.  I would like to add a couple of things that I did not see mentioned.  The first is going to see a naturopathic physician. This is an MD that also specializes in homeopathic or natural medicine such as those derived from nature.  Also, have your HAIR tested - many of the symptoms could be caused by a vitamin or mineral deficiency.  Lack of magnesium, zinc, iron, or other trace metals or minerals can cause brain fog.  Another suggestion is to visit a DENTIST.  Headaches can be caused by misalignment of the jaw, clenching teeth or grinding teeh when you sleep, or impacted teeth.  Some people actually have more than the standard 2 sets of teeth, and these extra teeth could be the culprits.  Lastly, check to see if all of your symptoms are part of a SYNDROME - I have a child with Velo-Cardio-Facial Syndrome (VCFS) which has over 100 symptoms associated with it. There are specialists who deal with these syndromes and they may offer help where neurologists, psychiatrists, and immunologists can't.
Hi, I just read your post. You posted a while ago, and I'm wondering if you are better. I was just online on the Mayo Clinic site--looking for answeres to my continual head pressure--and I saw a post from a woman who went there because of her severe headaches. She was eventually diagnosed with hemicrania continua. it is rare, but treatable with medication. Perhaps you could research that condition. I pray that you are feeling better. You are too young to have this pain. My son suffers from ocular migraines, but has not gotten one since he was placed on Inderal. Take care.
Ive had this for about 4 years now. Each doctor has not taken it seriously neither family. No one in day to day life seem to understand the concept. A constant heavy pressure, that feels like its coming through your ears. Dizzy moments which are more rare, but a lack of focus is also constant.
I had an interview recently and literally felt like I was watching a face, or a person in a different dimension altogether, and this happens at work a lot too. You seem to learn to live with it and thank god I got the promotion,  but one part of my review was "seemed like I may have not been getting to the point at time". Luckily I can be very efficient when not in a moment of shear confusion, pressure and being on a 'different planet'.

There is no real pattern either, the pressure can be equally as bad sitting, sat or lying down...in fact getting to sleep also becomes a problem at times.
No other symptoms of a blocked nose ect though.

"dream like trance" is a perfect way to describe life...and speech and memory definitely feels like its affecting my relatiinship with my girlfriend and with family. I guess another by product is it really makes you an outsider. By medical staff, family, relationships of all sorts. But I know its not depression as the pressure came before any negative effects. And thats why I still know I'm absolutely fine in myself, beacuse I can see it from that perspective. Hope we all get it sorted, good luck
i have same symptoms like head pressure,problem concentrate,speech and memore, i been feeling like this off and on for 4 years .i am taken amitriptyline for like a year now,first 6 months i was perfect I wasn't in the pain at all and they also help me sleep at night and next 6 months some pressure came back,but it still is not so bad.I also tried feverfew(this stuff works great),butterbur,magnesium .I try to be outside more,fresh air helps a lot and try to eat a little healthier and green smoothie very good for you.Try not to worry and stress out as much about how you feel ,anxiety can give you head pressure to.
This all describes me spot on. Mine only started a few mornings ago but my here are my symptoms: i have a lot of pressure a little to the left of my forehead and its very scary. It also hurts to look to my left also. I hope we can find a cure to this horrible feeling
I believe I'm going thru the same thing as u.    I'm going to talk to my doctor and put my foot down.  I'm a nurse which makes me more flustrated. I believe these symptoms are caused by intracranial hypertension.   Look it up on your computer and tell me what u think

Thanks, senaka
I kind of got over the flu,three days ago.well last Thursday I started with the flu.head dizzy,fever of 103 cold chills one minute next minute I'm hot body aching,sweat,head hurting,I was completely miserable.well three days a go I started feeling better but I had this hurting pain in my forhead,it felt so tight the feeling was so strange I felt sick to my stomach.now I still feel the tight feeling in my fathead with alittle pain do you have any idea what it could be????please help I'm so stressed out!! :-(
By any chance did anybody have a history of  anxiety, panick attack and or anxiety attacks?
has anyone found a cure??
I have had the same syptoms (symptoms) for about ayr and its gradually getting worse..heartbeat n head but no pain,dizzy,tired,feeling..its brutal..ive had mri,ct scan,blood test and all came back normal..the only thing that works is lots of alcohol..please help??
My symptoms include:
-dizziness(asif the rooms moving)
-very tired
-pressure/burning in my head
-severe pain in my head, neck and legs
-blocked ears and nose
I am 19.I have recently been referred to a neurologist and will have my first mri on the 18th. I have been suffering with these symptoms plus others for 4months now, my gp signed me off work so I am currently on the sick. I have passed out and been sick which is the main reason I went to my gp but he seemed more worried about the pressure or severe pain in my head. Sometimes I get a feeling like I'm in my own world and things around me are a blurr. Does anyone have any idea/advice on what might be wrong?
Hello everyone,

I am glad to see that other people are having the same problem that I have been having since March 24th, 2012.  There was a moment, a clear defined switch that occured on that day where I had my first panic attack ever.  After that moment, I have had panic attacks, dream-like-state all day, night terrors, hyper sensitive to sounds, tunnel  vision, heart palpitations, derealization, forgetfulness, memory blanks, speech difficulty, feeling like I am talking to people but I am not really there.  The unsettled feeling that I might go into a coma if I relax too much when going to sleep.  When I wake up in the morning, I tend to feel fine. As the day progresses, I start to feel off again and very tired.

I am now 22 going on 23 and this has been happening for a little over a year.  I have had an MRI, countless blood work, and EKG's.  All showing normal.

The first 5 months were horrible.  I felt like I was going crazy.  Now, I have not had a panic attack in 8 months and I have a pretty good grip on things.  The best thing to do is just accept what is happening and get used to it.

Exercise has helped.  Alcohol seems to make me feel "normal" again but I get wary of this because my father was an alcoholic.  Advil helps when going to sleep. Sometimes when the weather is cool I can feel a "cracking"/poping sound in my head and I feel great!  I know there is some hope for the future. Time heals all wounds.  I have had a sinus infection since before this occurred and it never really went away. My sense of smell is barely there.  On those off days though when I can smell the fresh air and the flowers I feel great!

I believe this is definitely sinus related and potentially vitamin related.  Did any of you get your vitamin D levels checked? I was at 19 (VERY LOW).  Now I am taking vitamin D3 supplements at the 2,000 UI's a day level and I already feel a little better.
Hit the nail right on the head! The masses of SOCIETY IS effectively BEING ROBBED OF it's MENTAL RESOURCES, and TOXINS ARE one of THE PRIMARY REASONs for IT and SHOULDN'T BE OVERLOOKED. I like to believe that EVERYTHING YOU FEEL IS SUBJECT TO WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR SYSTEM and a number of external factors. GO ORGANIC.
I'm 17 years old and i eat a decent diet, i'm what would seem healthy i do a few hours exercise each week, always had a normal social life, previously suffered with anxiety which the doctor prescribed a tablet for reducing my blood pressure in attempts to stop the flaring of my heart rate when it started. I overcame the anxiety without the tablets as they gave me horrific dreams which left me refusing to sleep until i experienced sleep paralysis (which may i add both times was awful). I rarely experience panic to the same level as i did before but i have been referred to a counselor to speak about how to deal with my mood dives, which is what me and my doctor are calling how i see no point to the repetitiveness of life and its bores.

i suffer similar headaches to first described, i just feel throbbing pressure behind my forehead and sometimes its like the same pressure expands around to my temples. Difference is it usually only lasts for a period of 15 minutes but i have about 4 a day minimum.

I also suffer from pins and needles, tingling and limbs going dead like there is no blood getting to them for no normal reason i could be standing sitting or laying and its numb and takes minutes to recover.

I stuffer from clouded thoughts, not quite memory loss just vicious forgetfulness, lack of concentration which makes working very difficult im currently working 46 hours a week business administration. Which makes my forgetfulness and lack of concentration exceptionally difficult to deal with.

My eyesight falters repetitively, my left eye almost feels fuzzy but i have come out of all my previous eye tests with described as perfect vision, but falters throughout the day. I struggle to read very often as my eyes struggle not only to focus but to place items sometimes sure if its my eyes or my brain displacing whatever i try to concentrate on.

I have aches pains in joints but more often muscles, my lower back was aching horribly but more recently taken over by my legs.

Fatigue growing (maybe im just a teenager) but its more of a drained feeling all of the time, when im out, when at work and i know it could be part of my depression but i dont suffer from being a complete grouch i just suffer with life motivation (most days) i wish my bed would eat me i dont even want to be asleep i just want to lay.

My neck strains itself throughout the day i can feel the tension constantly and have done for over a few months, my jaw has been locking for about 4 months.

the second a stressful situation arises i either find a pressuring headache and complete clouded vision i dont know what to do where to look i usually cant speak and sounds the light all have to go, my workplace think im mad because the moment it hits i find my head in my hands pushing my ears with all the force i posses trying to block everything out and squish my head back in. i dont like admitting it to people but i cry alot, i sometimes feels like a relsease sometimes it feels the opposite, but i dont know what to do with this pain and confusion all the time.

i never know how to describe being dizzy sometimes in a dreamlike state its just not everything feels real and i sometimes almost act out as if it was a dream, my head nearly always feeling like theres an air bubble or draft around it like im swaying and with my p*ssing eyes most of the time i feel i stumble just making normal trips.

I dont know what could cause all these things maybe theyre unrelated maybe im just a nutcase maybe im on the verge of a breakdown. but i know whatevers causing me pain and confusion isnt killing me so im just existing with it constantly days are blurring together and it all feels more pointless
Viewing 201-255 comments: