Neurology Community
Autonomic Vascular Disorder
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Autonomic Vascular Disorder

I have been doctoring for months for symptoms of unexplained swelling in extremities, soreness of muscles and joints, unexplained chest radiation pain, and shortness of breath with fatigue.  And yes I am overweight, but have not changed my activity levels on purpose but because of these symptoms which I think have brought on the weight gain.  I have had many heart tests, even a angiogram.  I have normal BP and Cholesterol and do not have lymphodema or carpel tunnel.  I do have degenerative vertebrae in my neck that I thought was maybe the cause but the orthopedic doctor thought is was a Vascular disorder and prescribed prednisone for a 2 week trial and even though I caught a terrible bronchial flu I didn't feel that bad and had more energy than I had in ages.  The heavy aching feeling in my shoulders and arms were also gone.  Is this what he thinks I have and what treatments are there?