BABY CAN NOT WALK AT THE AGE OF 4
My baby was able to walk and crawl from 9 mos to 2 years, but after 2 years she slowly cant stand and crawl. We have done CT Scan on her head, then muscle and nerve test on her arms and thighs, then MRI on her lumbar and thorracic area. They find a mass on her spine so she undergone operation and make a test on the mass and found out negative to be cancerous..She  undergone operation again after her operation and thanks God all are clear. At the age of 3 and 1/2 years she is very talkative and she can easily grasp/remember instructions and her doctor told us she is not a DS,  her thighs and body as a whole are of normal size. Her neuro-pedia and neuro-surgeon told me, that they can not find any reason why she can not walk... By the way my baby was delivered normal and clear during her new born screening! Do not know what to do.... Please help...
maybe get another opinion from different docs
thanks casie, have done that, have tried 3 neuro pedia doctors, they got same answer, but am not giving up.... yes you are right, i need to refer to other doctors, till we find the right one... thanks again