BACK OF HEAD PAIN
The back of my head hurts so bad right now I feel sick to my stomach.  It has been hurting for over 2 weeks, but this morning is the worst.  I am going though a lot of stress lately, so I know it is related.  I think I will go see my dr. today.  Pain med does not really help much.  I've never had my head hurt for so long.  I usually never even have a headache of any kind.  I'm scared, and was wondering if you can give me some support....thanks!
I noticed that I was clenching my jaw, and also pushing on the back of my top teeth.  It feels much better in the past few minutes just from catching that I was doing that.

yay!
This sounds very similar to the type of headache I frquently have.

I did a little googling and found that  Occipital Neuralgia seems to be a likely candidate.
Inflamation of the Occipital nerves at the back of the head.
I went to the Dr yesterday.  He asked me to do neck stretches every day and to take IBprofen.......he thinks I have pulled muscles.  (they took my blood to test for infection)

I hope it will go away soon, like I said, the head pain itself is better since I relaxed my jaw.  Now I just have to heal my neck/shoulders.