BELLS PALSY!!!!
IN DEC 2010 I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BELLS PALSY....WENT AWAY IN 1 MONTH. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN OK...LATELY THO I FEEL LIKE MY NECK HAS BEEN HAVING SERIOUS MUSCLE SPASM....I WENT TO THE DOCTOR TODAY AND TOLD HIM MY SITUATION...HOW IM SCARED THAT THE BELLS PALSY MIGHT COME BACK....HE GAVE ME A PRESCRIPTION  TO ACYCLOVIR....I LOOKED IT UP AND IT SAYS ITS FOR HERPES... NOW I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD TAKE IT OR NOT....AND I FEEL AS IF MY LEFT SIDE OF MY FACE WHICH HAD THE BELLS PALSY LAST TIME IS FEELING WEAK AGAIN....WHAT SHOULD I DO? AND IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PREVENT IT FROM COMING BACK AGAIN? AND SHOULD I TAKE THE ACYCLOVIR?????
I was diagnosed with Bells Palsy in 2000, and given the same prescription, but with a lot of research and asked the doctor if it could be trigenimal neuralgia. Turns out I did. However, in 2010, I had what seemed like a stroke, but found out this Monday was MS. I had a second seizure and lost sight in my left eye. No bueno. Don't ever settle for what they tell you. You need to always search and ask questions.
Is there anything I can do? Is there any test for ms? Im 23 yrs old....im not sure what to do now.
TAKE the Acyclovir that HAS been prescribed by your physician.  It is an ANTI-VIRAL.  The Herpes-Zoster virus has been linked to Bell's.

If you have any doubts about what you should do DISCUSS this with the prescribing physician or get a second opinion from ANOTHER physician.  

Someone else's experience may NOT be exactly your situation or apply to you.      

Talk with an ACTUAL physician about this.  I would recommend taking what has been prescribed for you and go from there.  

If the situation is NOT RESOLVING after taking the med, then you may want to look into other options.  

I know but I have looked up MS and seems that I have all the symptoms of MS.... im nervous and dont know what to do now.
MS?  Dear, I would recommend you TAKE the medicine and go from there and avoid googling your symptoms on the internet because you already sound anxious enough.  

Reconsult your physician about your concerns.  Meanwhile, TAKE THE MEDICATION.  
See a sleep center. It sounds like narcolepsy. I had the same problems you did, and viruses can actually cause narcolepsy.

I went undiagnosed for about 15 years, until I finally saw a sleep specialist and she nailed the diagnosis right away. The vast majority of doctors have absolutely no idea what it is or what it looks like, and no routine lab tests, MRI, CT scan, x-ray or anything of that nature will detect it. 75% of people with narcolepsy never get diagnosed in their lifetime.

It doesn't look the way you think it looks. Common misdiagnoses are depression, epilepsy, and migraines. I struggled for years to find an answer, and was misdiagnosed several times. I had it for probably about 20 years before I ended up with more serious symptoms of narcolepsy that actually included cataplexy (random muscle weakness that can either be isolated, or widespread). It manifested first in my face, as a sort of Bells Palsy, but when I paid closer attention I realized it happened to my other muscles, though it was very hard to notice.

Get seen by a sleep center!